Friday, March 13, 2009

Archive your images...

Light Impressions may be expensive, they may be slow to deliver, but their products are the best around.  I use their archival storage boxes for all my cd's filled with photo files.  I use their archival products to keep my prints safe.  I use their linen tape when mounting my prints and sometimes order their mat board (I say sometimes, because Dallas already has some pretty good places to find archival mat board at decent prices).  

So, I figured I would share info about their free shipping sale:


Again, they are slow on delivery and their prices aren't cheap, but their products are top quality and can't be beat.  If you plan to keep your prints and photo files safe for a long time, you should consider investing in something like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home