Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So much for Blurb...

I received this bit of info regarding Blurb (the on-demand book printing company I blogged about yesterday):  

Jason, Blurb is super easy to do. But the books are NOT impressive at all.  They truely look like something that maybe cost them 12 dollars to make.  I *might* try it out sometime again in the future...but it will be to make books for my kids.  Not for nothing else though.  And if this helps, i did choose the most expensive, one. heh.  

Well, so much for that option.  I kind of knew it would be too good to be true.  I'll continue printing out my portfolio one page at a time and hand-binding it.  It looks very nice (well-respected international photographer Stewart Cohen used the word "beautiful" when handling my portfolio), but takes SOOOO long to make.  No easy outs/shortcuts in this business, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home