Monday, March 9, 2009

Great work, great ideas, great help...

I'm always on the lookout for great work.  It helps inspire me.  It helps me know where trends are headed.  It helps me keep tabs on who the hot and/or up and coming photogs are.  I also like to keep an eye out for other industry people, like stylists, art directors, etc.  You never know when you'll need some help on  shoot, and you want to work with people who will make you look better.  

One group I'm keeping my eye on can be found here:  


They seem to have some pretty good people.  Take a look at this image - a promo for Rey Medrano: 
 


Isn't that a great image?  I'd love to work with all the people who had a hand in it.  The make-up, styling, and art direction are all great!  I hope/wish people look at my work the same way.  Hopefully they are inspired by some of my images, moved to create better work themselves.  I don't really need/want to be famous, but I do want people to get something from my work.  I want them to look at my art and be moved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home