Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dallas professional photographers want to know...

So, I checked out what keywords people are using to find my blog, and one phrase keeps popping up:  State Sales Tax  

Yup, all you Texas photogs, reading about my tips, links, and photo stories seem to be interested in sales tax.  I can't blame you.  It's an important subject, and EVERY professional photographer should be collecting it and paying it in to the state!  That's why I wrote a blog about it already.  

The popularity of that blog made me revisit this topic again.  This time I'm going to make it simple and sweet.  There are three things to say, regarding this topic.  One, it is simple to do.  Two, it is the law, so don't break it.  Three, there is a government website that makes it VERY easy to get things started:  


Go to the link, follow the directions, and you are done.  And don't forget the sales tax actually gets deducted from your income, so at least it's another deduction...  You don't have to pay taxes on your taxes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home