Sunday, March 15, 2009

More to come, soon...

I'll post some more here real soon, but it may be another day or two.  I have a lot to finish up right now.  I need to finish up two projects for two different clients, print an invoice, and do a few other misc things (including the completion of two more portfolios for upcoming meetings and another photo shoot).  

In other news, I did a follow-up shoot with Rhett for his upcoming album, and I think things are going to look and sound pretty amazing!  I got to see the initial comps from the label and their layout/design looks really nice.  They really did my photos justice.  Plus, the songs are possibly some of his best work to date!  Unfortunately, the general public has to wait until June to see and hear it...  

Anyway, back to work for me.  But, I promise there is more to come... real soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home