Monday, March 16, 2009

Read more about me...

So, you say you just can't get enough of your favorite Dallas, TX photographer, Jason Janik?!?  Well, now you can get even more (you can sense the heavy use of sarcasm as you read this, right?!?) of that super-adorable rock and roll music photographer  that all the girls have been screaming for:  


I may be joking about the importance of me, but I'm not joking when I say that Christopher Wynn (the writer/interviewer of the linked story) is really cool.  I'm am very excited that he took the time to ask me a few questions, especially questions about Mr. Rockstar Rhett Miller!  

So, that's the first official photo that has leaked.  Keep watching for more photos.  There should be more features and press coming, leading up to his album release date in June...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home