Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Disney Trifecta?!?

As far as performers go, I don't think any three stars could make a better trifecta than Justin, Britney, and Christina.  The three have been battling it out on the charts for years, and each has moved to the top spot at one point or another.  Their post-Disney careers have been interesting, to say the least.  

I've photographed most all of the pop idols from the Nineties and the current decade, including Jessica Simpson, Nick Lachey, Mandy Moore, N'Sync, and on and on and on.  As far as the pop idol trifecta goes, I've shot Justin and I've shot Christina.  However, Britney has always eluded me.  

She's back in town this next week.  Will this be my big chance to finally compete my collection?  Will I develop some sort of super powers after I do so??  Will the world stop turning and a beam of light extend down from heaven???  OK, maybe not...  





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home