Friday, May 8, 2009

For all the CEO's in the house...

I just noticed the current issue of D CEO has my handy work in it.  I shot portraits of two lawyers for a story they were doing.  I always try to keep an eye out for when my images run, but I thought I was going to miss this one.  Seeing as how I don't subscribe to anything smarter than Rolling Stone, I never expected to see a copy of D CEO in front of me.  

It actually looks like a pretty cool publication.  It takes the normal D Magazine style of showcasing the Metroplex's local flavor, and it mixes it with intelligent, productive, business info.  If only I were a bit smarter or more savvy, I might just have to add it to my subscription list...  

Anyway, if you happen to be one of the hip, smart CEO's that receives the publication, keep an eye out for my photo credits in this issue:  


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home