Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A few mentions...

So, I was told that my name popped up a few more times recently, here and there. I'll share the links:


The above link lists me as being "talented", which is very flattering, I must say. It's a whole lot better than being called the "average" or "sucky" photographer, which would not be so flattering!


Not really a shout out in the body of the story, but the cutline very clearly points out my efforts on the new Rhett Miller disc. Very nice to receive more than just the standard "photo by" credit.


Not quite a "mention", but more like a picture of my backside.

Oh, and I forgot to go download that radio show podcast from a couple weeks ago where i was mentioned. I'm going to go track that down right now...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home