Sunday, June 21, 2009

No new posts...

Sorry, but you probably won't hear much from me for a few days. I've been slammed with shoots all weekend and am doing another major label album cover shoot all day Monday. Then, the next few days will be filled with even more shoots, probably until next saturday or Sunday. In other words, don't expect any new posts this week.

If I do post, it may just be a quick tidbit, because I really have a ton of work to get through. But, I promise to post any interesting photo related things I come across if I have time. Oh, I did get two Holga cameras for ten bucks each today. Plus, I found a propack of 120 film in an old bag tonight. Makes me want to bust out one of the Holgas (I have four now - got my first one in 1996 or so) and take a few artistic pics...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home