Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Some like it hot...

I had to go out last Saturday night and get some shots for the cover of Quick's pool feature. It basically highlights some pretty cool bars that also off a pool to play in. Well, it was quite a hot and sticky evening, but my Canon 5D mkII and I braved the oven-like weather and came back with this shot:


For those of you more interested in the geeky technical stuff than the girl in the bikini, I'll fill you in...

Camera - Canon 5D mkII
ISO Rating - 4000
Mode - Manual
Shutter Speed - 1/8 sec
Aperture - f/5.0
Lens - 16-35mm f/2.8L (used at 16mm for the image)
Flash - 580ex, set to auto minus 1 stop, zoomed into either 35 or 50mm (I forget exactly)

Image taken at 11:37pm in downtown Dallas, by the way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home