Friday, September 25, 2009

Music, Music, Everywhere...

It has definitely been a musical week for me. So far I've photographed Fall Out Boy, Blink 182, Bowling For Soup, Boys Named Sue, Kellie Pickler and Taylor Swift. Oh, and some band I'd never heard of before (and can't recall their name off the top of my head) on Universal's label.

The music isn't about to stop either! There are some acts performing at The State Fair of Texas that I'll probably shoot and I'll be headed to Austin next weekend to get in as many of the 150 or so bands performing at the Austin City Limits Music Festival.

Yup, it has been a musical week all right. Well, really a musical month, if you look at the other bands I've shot earlier in September. I like it that way. I like music.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home