Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Disney photographers...



This is one of the many Disney World photographers. I think his name was Tim. I also took a picture of a female Disney photog who was super nice, but I'll save her pic for another Disney post...

So, why am I blogging about Tim and his associates? Well, if I were a young, single person trying to find steady work as a photographer in this day and age, I might just consider trying this out for a bit. It seemed kind of fun.

They aren't like your average high school student working a summer job. They are real photogs. I talked with one last year, and he said some of them shoot the special events/corporate conferences that are booked at Disney. Some of them shoot the weddings and receptions on site. I'm sure they also handle some of the Disney PR photos and other misc shoots needed.

If I were young, single and wanted to get some real world experience under my belt, what better way to hone my photo skills than in sunny Florida? I'm well past that now, but who knows... they may have some pretty good paying upper level positions in the photo dept. I could apply today and never have to leave! Oh, who am I kidding. I could never work for a mouse, even if he is adorable.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home