Monday, November 16, 2009

More than just a photographer...

I pulled double duty for the annual CF Concert Series held at The Granada Theater in Dallas, TX, this year. This is the second year that I not only donated some of my rock and roll prints to help raise money for the charity, but I also handled all the PR for the event.

I'm excited, because my photos raised a LOT of money for the charity. Plus, I did a pretty good job at handling all the press and PR for the event, with tons of newspaper, blog, radio and television coverage happening. Not that I'd want to give up photography as a career, but I could probably do promotions and marketing to pay the bills, if I had to - based on the media coverage and attendance this year and last year...

Here is some video of the VIP portion of the event. More video coming from Stan Rouleau in the coming days:

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Awesome post. Wish I had some spare 'change' to spend up there on such a wonderful event.

November 17, 2009 at 4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home