Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The other website...

Not sure if I mentioned this lately or not... I recently moved my music, band, rock and roll photography website to a new domain name. I'm going to use www.janikphoto.com with a PH in photo for my editorial and corporate work portfolio from now on. I am still working on that website, so you STILL see a temp page online. I just rotates through some pics and gives my contact info. I really need to get that new site built.

Back to the rock and roll pics... They are now at www.janikfoto.com with an F, as in foto. Eventually, I'll have the two sites link back and forth between each other, so you can easily find both. However, I wanted a distinct transition between the two bodies of work. I didn't want it all on one website. I hope it wasn't too confusing for everyone...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home