Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wonderful wedding...

Yes, I shoot a small number of weddings each year. I can't help it. Maybe I'm a romantic, but I love getting caught up in the moment, capturing all the joy and excitement. Last night, I shot the most awesome wedding ever. It was a mixture of western and eastern traditions, and it was a blast! Lots of dancing and singing, laughing and smiling.

There was a big entrance, where all the guests danced and chanted as they led the bride and groom into the reception hall. I got a ton of great still photos of the event. However, the music, movement and excitement were so great that I had to switch over to video for a few seconds (eight seconds to be exact). Doesn't this look like fun?!?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home