Friday, February 17, 2012

Religious Graffiti Project...

I've been working on a personal photo project for a long time now... maybe 15 to 17 years or so. It involves public messages of faith and religion, usually in the form of graffiti, tattoos, scribbling, illegal postings or other unique displays. The project focuses less on the questions and answers of whether God exists or not, and more about how individuals struggle with the idea as they display their level of faith publicly - often breaking the law to do so.

The images below are a small sample of the project, though I'd love to find the funding to complete it, or at least take it further. I have a couple locations that I still want to photograph, and hopefully I'll get to one day. Maybe I should try one of those kickstarter.com campaigns to fund this project. I wonder if there's enough interest?
































If you like these images, you should check out my other photography at www.janikphoto.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home