Sunday, May 10, 2009

May wedding, number two...

I don't book many weddings.  I keep my bookings pretty exclusive.  I try to book just enough to keep me really excited about shooting them.  If I book too many, I get burned out and need a long break from them.  That's not fair for the bride and groom, and that's not good for me.  I've found that a dozen or so is the magic number for me.  

However, I was lucky enough to meet a few REALLY great wedding couples getting married in May.  They seemed so nice, that I broke my normal rule and booked a few extra weddings for the month.  So far it was a good plan, because I have done two weddings in May (out of three booked) and I've had such a great time at them both.  

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few pictures from this weekend's event.  I've only had a chance to look through the first half of the day, so that's all I will be posting for now.  I'll try to look through the reception later and post some more pics soon.  In the meantime, enjoy these images from the first half:









Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home