Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Time for new batteries...

My AA nimh rechargeable batteries just aren't holding up like they used to. No surprise, since I've had them for close to FIVE years now. Yeah, they lasted that long with regular use in my cameras and flashes.

I was told about a company called Thomas Distributing that carried the Maha/Powerex brand a long time ago, and I decided to try them out. One of the best moves I ever made. If you want reliable batteries and chargers, go here:


Look around all you want, but when you are done browsing, get these batteries:


...and this charger:


Though, I must admit, this charger looks pretty cool (I haven't ever used it, though):


I am hoping to get another five years out of my new batteries. I hope the Powerex brand is still just as good as it was when I got my last batch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home